Tuesday, June 28, 2011

To Swim or not to Swim?

Wow! I can't believe it! It was 115 yesterday! So you would think that I went swimming but nope! I just don't like my pool. My cousins and a friend came over while I was at work. So they swam and splashed their hearts out. They even got pizza and forgot to leave me some! Go figure... Boy will be Boys!

It looked something like that, but when I got home I couldn't even find the box!
So to swim or not to swim? I talked to a friend about it once I just don't like swimming. She thought there was something wrong with me. I just don't like the idea of getting darker or sun burnt. So I decided to go to the gym and swim in the Olympic pool since no one was using it near closing time.

It doesn't look far or hard but after swimming two laps back and forth going for a 3rd lap I was too tired. It was great exercise tho! Hope everyone is having a great summer!

-Jose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...