Thursday, June 23, 2011

Giving out my blood

Hey everyone! I wish I posted this a few weeks ago when BJ first started. Well currently he is about to finish his phlebotomy program! Next week will be his last week then he is done! Congrats little bro! So, he needed fifty people to draw blood from. I decided to surprise him last night by going right after work to help him.  I was used 6 or 7 times and it wasn't too bad. He was able to draw blood from me and some of his classmates drew blood from me too. This last time I started worrying about getting the needle in my arm and that is because they were starting to get really sore. So here are some pics! I had a great time and this was fun.

Here is the start with putting the needle in my arm.

Now he is attaching the tube to collect blood after finding the vein


Taking the tourniquet off as he draws blood.
I was telling him to hurry up the tube was full. Pull it out!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...