Monday, June 13, 2011

My friends and their little 'Girlfriends'


The rivalry has begun! I'll be posting a poll soon asking if you think Chris and I should accept our readers ideas or not in this contest to 100 post. So here we are # 99! While Chris is counting up to 100 I'm counting down. It looks like I'm behind but I'll catch up after work today.

Like everyone I have siblings too. Out of 3 of them that I have I get a long with BJ the best. So one night we were having dinner with Scarlett and her parents. I found Scarlett's boa and told her to put it on and wrap it around BJ for a pic. She did and thought it was silly. If your around me and BJ with Scarlett and Lola. Lola will ask Scarlett who is her boy friend? She has said it's me, BJ or Brett. She is so funny. If we had a lil sister we wish it could be her. Bj is a BIG fan of Scarlett's blog, scarlettandthepinkcamera.blogspot.com. Check it out! She does a great job and she would love for you to follow her.


Adrianna and Andrew

It's hard to pick on my best friend so I won't say too much. She was his lil school girlfriend. It was pic day at GCA when we took this pic during our senior year. It's a cute pic.

This past May Adrianna graduated from Kindergarten at GCA! Here is a more recent pic of her with Andrew.

Here is his real girlfriend Megan. She is a great young lady and just graduated from GCA!

Oh and how can I forget my good friend Christopher and his good friend Victoria! She is a great friend! Victoria is smart, funny, sweet and etc.. I'm sure you'll agree if you ever meet her. Sorry buddy, just had to throw it in. :p I took this pic and he did the edits. It came out really good! See Chris I was very nice.
Well I better get back to work now. Until Next time!

-Jose

1 comment:

  1. you forgot shes also beautiful!!!!!!!lol and much much more haha great post man *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...