Friday, June 17, 2011

I want to be just like you...

It's Fathers Day this Sunday! I haven't decided yet what I'll be doing for my Father or Grandfather.
Meanwhile at work it has been really busy everyday.  I dress up every day since I work in an office and I never know if I'll be teaching or meeting with parents so I like to look professional. Last week there was a new student and I did my best to help her feel welcomed. Kindergarteners can be shy, but also very honest too. As I was playing Tic-Tac-Toe with 3 of them one told me, "You dress like my daddy for work." The three girls began to giggle. After finishing the game my littlel buddy Sergay asked me to tie his shoes for him. So I got on my knee and he put his foot on my knee and I tied his shoes like I do every day. When I told them that I was done he said "Thank You." Then, "Jose, when I get older can I do your job? Because I want to be just like you." His sincerity was touching and it made me think. When they see me I hope they see a reflection of Jesus.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

-Jose

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...