Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Coming Soon!

As you can see I've been pretty busy making some changes such as the background and other small things will be added.  If you have any comments I'd love to read them.

One night after volleyball I was heading out to my car. When Sis. Frazier told me that I needed some new stories on my blog. I told her that I would get on it and I did. Her daughter Hannah came up to me the next day and told me I did really good. I have a future post dedicated to Bro. Frazier and that will be coming soon. For now today's post is dedicated to Sis Frazier and Hannah my editors and # 1 Fans. They just started a blog and I'm looking forward to reading it. Maybe even tell them that they need a few new stories? Haha I'm joking! A post about their new blog will be coming soon also!

Bro. Frazier, Sis. Frazier,  and Hannah.
*Drum Roll*


 In other news! This week is AZ Camp Meeting and I'll do my best to add a few things here and there. The major things will be here next week! I have some exciting stories coming that are in the works!

 Last week was Pacific Coast Camp in Ventura, California hosted by Bro. Frazier. Not the one in the pic above, but a different family with the same name. My friend Christina and Cassia were out there. So this past Sunday when I talked to them I found out I had a new nick name, "The _____ Guy"! I'm putting the story together and will be out shortly. I can't let out the details now, but be sure to check next week for the story!

I feel like I have a great line up coming so I better start working on it! Until next time amigos!

-Jose

2 comments:

  1. Haha it's not hosted by Elder Frazier from Fontana its a committee of elders and the presidents are Elder Hale from Corcoran CA and Pasor Trevino from Bellgardens CA. Hey are you fallowing my blog? I have not been on it for a while lol. If not, go ahead and fallow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll fix it Marvin. Thanks for the right information. The person who told me gave it to me wrong lol. I'm following your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...