Friday, June 17, 2011

Crazy Hats and Crazy Socks

The inspiration for this story comes from one of the Pre-K students at my job. I think every girl knows the store little miss matched. For those of you who don't know what that is. It is a store that has a bunch of girl stuff that doesn't match. *shrugs* Who knew not matching would be the 'In-Style'.

Sydney came in with her mom and she had mismatched socks on. I thought they were pretty cool.She smiled when I told her that I thought she had Cool socks! Her mom laughed and said that they were shopping and that is what she wanted but didn't know why they only came in a package of three. I never understood that either. They looked something like this from this pic.

So talking about crazy socks there are many different types! I love seeing the designs that they have and how people match them. So I posted some pics of some that I have found a my Favorite.


Sal wouldn't these look cool?


Do you want to spend $40 on these?
If you want to spend your money on socks be my guest! I'll be sure to tell you they look nice and that I like them! And now for crazy hats! I've seen a few friends who wear hats and they look really cool! It's diff. When I saw pictures from the Royal Wedding I thought some of those were outrageous!





I guess you never know what will be in style. Hope you all have a great day!

-Jose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...