Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Back on Track!

Wow! It has been a while since I have blogged and I got so much to catch up on!


I have several stories so I'll be posting those! First of all I'm back on track! I'll be blogging every day and I'm back to working out. For some people you may have not known I ripped my meniscus in my knee back in March. 3 long months... Finally! I can start working out now again at the gym and running.

For those who don't know what that means I tore the cartilage in my knee that is between both of the bones. It really did hurt and I don't have any good pics to show because I don't want to gross out anyone. Just Google it. Thank You everyone for being so patient! Hope you have a great day!

-Jose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...