Monday, June 13, 2011

100 Post Contest


I made a challenge with my friend Christopher. Who can do one hundred post first? So on Monday our contest will start. I've been thinking what will I be posting about? How many post am I going to do in a day? I really need to be creative! So I'm going to take my camera with me and we are gonna start traveling and taking pics so I have stories to post.  Before I go on let me introduce you to my friend Christopher.

 

I'm looking forward to what he'll be posting! Check out his blog and follow at http://onemoresteponemoremile.blogspot.com/

He told me he has some plans that I'm involved in so I'm going to try and keep my guard up. Anything is possible. He would be one of my partners in crime if I was out to do a prank. TP a house isn't that much fun, but for those of you who haven't seen a house TPed here is one.

I would hate to be the one who has to clean this up. Haha!

P.S. This isn't in AZ. If I showed you a pic of someone's house here you might just recognize it! Anyways! I'm looking forward to what I'll be posting and we'll see who wins. I have some great ideas and will be posting as much as I can.
To my friend, Christopher, "May the best man win!"
Have a great day everyone! Thank You again for reading my blog!
Sincerely,
                Jose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...