Friday, October 21, 2011

Pharmacy Technician

It has been so crazy the last few weeks with school, but I know it will pay off. I'm in school as a pharmacy technician. I've been studying 4-6 hours a day and homework can be pretty long. I haven't forgotten about my blog. I'm just trying to get into my new routine now. I started this past Wednesday at Walgreen's Pharmacy!

I love my new job! People have always told me do what you love and I have finally found it! Oh how I looked forward to going to work! It's so busy, but nice and quiet. Everyone was very nice to me and who doesn't like discounts in a store because you work for them?

So what is it like? Well, I work in the back with all the medications among the shelves. The pharmacist works at the cashier and another tech does the drive thru window. When prescriptions come in I fill them as fast as possible.. six minutes at most.

You will never realize how busy we are back there and how much we have to multitask until you step back there. For me I enjoy it and its so rewarding! I can't wait until Monday now when I go back at nine a.m.

Have a great weekend everyone!

-Jose

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...