Thursday, October 27, 2011

Busy Day at Work


My schedule gets so busy I sometimes wonder, "How am I going to get everything done?" Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I work for Walgreens and Sylvan. School is Tuesday and Thursday. Also how can I forget about church too? So much to do and so little time I do not have much personal time for myself. Sometimes I feel like Bro. Laukenbaugh. He does so much around the church and has his own agenda of task yet he still seems to make time for everything. I'm still working on it I guess, but soon I won't worry about it so much.


When I'm at work I really do feel like I'm Bro Laukenbaugh. If you have a question about something, "See Bro. Laukenbaugh."  Now if you  have a chance to stop by sylvan when I'm working. You'll hear my name called many times and see as I run around the classroom. I'm assisting teachers in anyway that I can. This past Wednesday was a very busy day for me in the office. There were so many kids and teachers to look after. I can imagine what God goes thru every Sunday morning hearing so many voices at one time. How does he do it? I don't know, but I sure wouldn't mind if he allowed me to do it also.

Around forty people in the building including staff.


At the time when I took the picture I thought filing all these binders will be easy. Of course I forgot about a pile that didn't even fit on the cart so I was occupied a little longer than I anticipated.


Towards the end of the night I thought cleaning and filing books would never end! More books would seem to appear out of nowhere. I've done this for five years so I know the routine and how fast to pace myself to have everything done by 8 pm.Going home is always so rewarding after a long and busy day at work. I really am going to miss this job when I begin to work at Walgreens Pharmacy full time. Until next time...

-Jose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...