Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Next Few Weeks


West Coast Conference is November 2-4! That is just next week for some who will be traveling on Tuesday. 
I wish I could attend, but with school and work I won't be able to. Next year I should be able to before I start pharmacy school. Everyone who is able to attend West Coast I hope you have a fantastic time!



 In 3 weeks I'll be celebrating my 21st birthday! My parents asked what I planned to do for myself. I said, " go to school, after school buy my iphone, and then go to church." They looked at me in shock. "You don't have any other plans?" they inquired. For me its just another day. I've always worked on my birthday. Anyone have ideas what I should do?

-Jose

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm...build-a-bear!!! LOL! It seems like EVERYONE is turnin 21 this year!!! HAHA!!! I think for my 21st bday I had a HUGE, I mean HUGE water fight with my youth group...guys VS girl!!! I mean it was cRaZy!!! It started at the park and people ended up in the lake and then it went all the way to our house and guys were gettin on the roof to get us girls...bahaha...Awww those were the days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary its crazy how we are all growing up so fast! Haha every time I hear water fight I think of my junior year at GCA. Ask anyone from my church what I did starting and ending the water fight.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...