Thursday, August 18, 2011

Writer's Block

If anyone bought Calvin's latest invention it has been me. Over 2 weeks and I have not wrote a single post! I think every writer gets a dry spell. I would ask friends for ideas, but nothing seemed blog worthy. So all this time I would run errands, go to work, or sit on the couch with the laptop ready to put up a new post as soon as inspiration hit me.

 So it wasn't something like that, but I sure did find good pics on Google for a variety of topics hoping it would bring some inspiration.
Finally the wait for some new post is over! College starts monday, Christmas is almost here, and Youth Alive is coming up also! Now that I'll begetting out of the summer routine I'll be able to start writing more as each day brings new stories.

-Jose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...