Saturday, August 27, 2011

I've missed so much!

As I posted pictures from Heritage this morning I went thru different blogs and caught up on everyone's post about going back to school, birthdays, and friends growing up. It makes me feel so much older, but I realized how I've missed so much that I could have blogged about! So now I'll catch up.
Scarlett, I'm so sorry I missed your birthday. I even missed the chance to go out to eat with you all too.


I can't believe how fast you have grown up! I remember when you were just a few days old spending the night at your house as a guest of your parent's. You didn't cry much at all. I wish I didn't lose the pictures I had on my phone from that time. It didn't seem long ago I was a senior at GCA with Andrew Castillo and we would give you and Adrianna airheads when you got out of school during our lunch hour. Before I know it you'll be all grown up and finishing school also. I hope you enjoyed your speacil day.

Happy Belated Birthday Scarlett.





Before I forget! Some very good friends of mine had thier birthdays this week! Lawrence, Andrew (deli), Alan, Glenn, and Christina L had a birthday this week also! I hope you all had a great time with family and friends!

If I forgot anyone else Happy birthday to you all as well.




I even missed my 25th Post milestone for my blog! I'll do my best not to miss number 50. Now it's time to get back on my mini vacation here in California. Have a good day!

-Jose

5 comments:

  1. Hey. Follow my blog please! Lol wildtimes-ash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. There ya go. Im following:). Keep the posts and pictures coming!
    And thanks for following my blog.
    ~Ash

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW Do you mind if I add you to my blog list?
    ~Ash

    ReplyDelete
  4. K I've added your blog. Im great thanks for asking.
    to add links its easy! Just go to designs and press add a gadget and you'll prob figure it out from there.
    ~Ash

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, she's growing too fast. We missed you at PoPo's!

    Kristine and Scarlett

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...