Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Out of my control!

Hey Everyone!

If you have been reading the Wakefield's blog or my friend Elias's blog. You would have seen Elias had Bethany be a guest blogger. When he first told me about it I checked his blog later that night... I could not believe the changes that were done! The background was a girly one, but Bethany had great post that I enjoyed. Now everthing is back to normal on his blog.



Check out Elias's blog here. If you haven't seen the Wakfields blog click on this link. Thanks Elias for the pic from your blog and your trip to mexico courtesy of bethany.

Who will be taking over my blog? This has been a hard choice for me because I thought of several people who could do it. So here is a list of my canidates.


1. Scarlett
 

I think it would look tremendous with all of the pictures that she takes. All those pictures you wanted to post on your blog scarlett. You can put them on here!






2. Lily or Cassia

Hmm... These two can be silly too. I have a feeling if I gave it to cassia it would look something like Elias's blog. Silly Lily I'm sure will have fun with this. I can't imagine what will happen to my blog if I pick one of them.



3. GCA friends


I think Chris, Victoria, Hannah, and Andrew would have fun working on my blog also. They have blogs, but going thru the writer's block phase.





4. Mary


I never had a chance to ask Mary if she would have wanted to be a guest blogger because she seems to be pretty busy now with college and work now also since she has graduated. She has a fantastic blog also that is very creative. Be sure tocheck it out on my Blog list under Miss Priss.





So here we go! For the next few days I won't be waiting for inspiration, but she might. For the Labor Day weekend my guest blogger will be Lily.




The time has come tho that everything is out of my control! I look forward to her ideas and can't wait to see what will be happening to my blog the next few days. I hope you all enjoy it. Until next time!

-Jose

P.S. Thanks Elias for the idea.

3 comments:

  1. No prob bro! looking forward to reading what all she comes up with!
    -Eli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay... So how in the world do u "take over" someone's blog? I need new ideas for my backgrounds! lol And thx Jose! I'd love to whenever u want! (You might just have 2 sort of give me a tutorial)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Eli: Me too.

    @ Mary: Lol I'll text you how she is going to do it. There are all kinds of sites that have free backgrounds for blogs. "Google it." In a few weeks I'll be sure to let you know.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...