Monday, August 29, 2011

No Place Like Home

 Hey Everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend! I woke up at 6:30 am and as I was driving my brothers to school I thought how I hate monday mornings. They come by so fast and do not allow the weekend to be longer. Yesterday I drove back from California into the hot Arizona weather. It's so good to be home!


Thursday night I drove out to LA to surprise my grandparents with my parents. I've done the drive by myself before so I didn't mind doing all the driving again.  I have a hard time tho remembering in California you can't use your cell phone when you drive. Friends would text or call and I hated that I had to leave my phone in the cup holder. The biggest challenge for me tho was not to take pictures of stuff that I saw on the freeway. So I would wake up my parents and tell them to take pictures for me. Here are a few.

The drive is almost over!

I'm a BIG fan of monster and was ecstatic about seeing this.
So I got a couple of pictures for the guys back home.
The Ferrari's, Bently's, and other sports cars didn't come out too good. Wish I would of had my digital camera ready when I saw them coming.

Friday Morning we went to Huntington beach and to the farmers market there. One vendor has some of the freshest flowers, another has fresh fruit, and you see all kinds of stuff.

Ruby's is a great place for lunch!
As you went to the end of the pier it would get so much cooler.
I thought this was a cool snowboard from a vendor there.
Here is why I thought it was cool.

Saturday went by fast seeing family, shopping, and going out to eat. Sunday morning drove home so we could be back for church. Like I said there is no place like home! I was happy seeing the Arizona sign welcoming me back home. As I passes it I put the pedal to the metal going anywhere from 90mph-110mph.













Now home I can get back into the normal routine and continue to take care of the puppies we just had. I'll be posting about them next time. For now here are some pics. Have a good day everyone!

-Jose

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...