Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend! I enjoyed my weekend.

Friday night I went to Castle and Coasters with my cousins and Cody. I wish I thought of taking  pics, but left my camera in the car. It was probably for the best since I was thrown into the fountain during our water fight. So some of these old pics will do.

The Log Ride

The only Roller Coaster they have there

The new zip line! It was a lot of fun.

     
Here is the rope course. I didn't have a chance to do it but next time I will!  





Saturday was the GCA graduation.It was fun and I was happy for my friends. I still can't believe how it has now been a year for me since I graduated. I heard I was in their roast. That was funny and the idea came from bring a few of them some Monster Energy drinks. The party afterwards was fun.  I ate with a few friends who asked me if I could bring them monsters too.

Andrew, Hannah, Victoria, Chris, and Benny


Sunday we had Jubilee and what a great service that was! Afterwards we had family and friends over for dinner and the Youth played Volleyball at the park. With such a busy weekend I slept most of monday. It felt like there was nothing to do. I talked with a coworker who is a Vet form the Navy. Then I found out the true meaning of Memorial Day. It's a time to remember all our veterans who gave their life for our freedom. My thanks and respect to anyone in our Military. Thank You so much for your sacrifice.

So the next few pics are different memorials.

Pearl Harbor

Pearl Harbor

Vietnam Wall

Vietnam wall at night

Tomb of the Unknown Soldier



Until next time. Hope everyone has a great week!

-Jose

2 comments:

  1. in the pic of all of us you cant see me haha just my white glove

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll post another pic of you someday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...