Monday, May 23, 2011

I'll Blog When...

Hey Everyone!

I was sitting at Starbucks with some friends. As we drank our coffee I told them some stories. For most people who are around me. You know I have a story for almost everything. One of them asked me, "Why don't you start a blog?" Without hesitating I replied, "I'll blog when I have a camera." Then a few days later after coming home from work there was a package by the computer. To my surprise it was a camera!  I thought how in the world can I write a blog when there are several great bloggers better than me? I realized everyone has a different style. For example there is...



scarlettandthepinkcamera.blogspot.com
Scarlett is cute, funny, and has a tremendous blog. Her sense of humor is wonderful and will make you wish you had her as a little sister. If you ever want to see pics, guess what this is, and laugh. You'll find it from Scarlett's Pink Camera.

Do you like to do crafts? Check out marriedmylove.blogspot.com. Sis. Adrienne Garcia is very creative and has great ideas for any girl who like to do crafts. She does photography and has to be one of the greatest chaperones with her husband Lawrence.  Looking forward to our next youth event or trip with them! I'll have a pic of them up soon.

Then there is Glenn,

Glenn and his nephew Jeremiah
Just a few weeks ago Glenn went back to his hometown Flagstaff for the summer now that school is out. He also has his own blog about his summer. Currently he is Washington D.C. I'm really jealous because the pictures that he posts on his blog will probably be the closest I will ever get to seeing D.C. If you want to follow him on his adventures. Checkout my-summer2011.blogspot.com

These are just a few of the blogs I will be posting about soon. As the year goes on I'll write a story on them, as well as several others and share it with you all.


 Until next time, I hope you have a great day!
   -Jose

1 comment:

  1. I was scrolling down and it scared me when I saw my own face haha... thx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...