Sunday, May 29, 2011

Graduation!!!

 Wow! Time flies so fast! Just a year ago yesterday on May 28th, 2010 I had graduated with my senior class from GCA.
Seniors receive their charge from Pastor

I love how the light looks over the banner
Waiting for the signal...


Our Beach ball fun that kicked off the celebration




Being Silly


My awesome class!

We had so much fun that night. I will always remember it. 

Now just a year Later I give my applause to the graduating Class of 2011! 
I'm so very proud of you all! Stay strong, true, and follow your dreams. I wish you all the best in everything.



Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.
Harriet Tubman


-Jose


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...