Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Schedule Conflicts

Time is what prevents everything from happening at once. ~John Archibald Wheeler


Nothing ever goes the way we expect it no matter how we plan it. Ever feel like that? I know it seems unfair that Lily didn't get a chance to post much over the weekend due to her schedule conflict which you can read  here. Like several others I was looking forward to what she would post.

Before anyone else does a guest post I'll be sure to let her blog when there is time to make it up to her. There is so much to catch up on such as my post about the puppies and other request that have been made. If you would like to suggest a topic that I should blog about leave me a comment or send me an email. I'd love to hear you ideas!

-Jose

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...