Sunday, September 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Mary!

Another birthday has come and now Mary is 18!

As we grow up we make so many friends and grow up with some of them. I remember being in 1st grade and she was in kindergarten. I can't believe looking back we were little kids with other friends. So many memories of parties at school, youth events, cutting my hand ice skating. Our youth group seems to do everything together. Now we are all in college and I think wow! We are growing up so fast! Happy Birthday Mary! I wish you the best in everything! I hope you had a great day today!

That is so exciting! For some of my fellow bloggers and readers you remember your 18th Birthday party and others... well your still dreaming about it I'm sure. Enjoy being young! Let me know when your birthday is and I'll be sure to make a post for you on your speacil day! Until next time amigos.

-Jose


3 comments:

  1. Thanks Jose that was sweet... but that pic is sooo old! that was in 10th grade! ha ha I have plenty of pix if u need any! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!! Mine is JULY 18th!!!!! Don't forget it!!! :)))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...