Saturday, July 16, 2011

Letters


Have you ever wrote someone a letter? It can be so much fun! Recently I've been getting back into writing several friends letters. Every day I feel like Charlie Brown waiting at the mail box for a letter. When I don't see one as I sort the mail I tell myself well, maybe tomorrow one will come.


 When I do get them I put them in a box with a collection of other letters. So now I'm on a roll writing different friends letters and maybe they'll write me back. These small treasures each hold memories. To one friend... I'm sorry it's been a year but I'm writing you a very long letter to catch up on what I have not told you.

Have you ever wrote someone a letter or maybe you have a few somewhere? Take some time to read them and write them back.

-Jose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...