Friday, June 22, 2012

No stories to tell

The last few months it feels like there are no stories to tell. Working various hours in the pharmacy and pursuing other interest I forgot about blogging for a while. Yet, as I was going thru my pictures on my Iphone I realized there are stories to tell. So with all the photos from my Instagram it's time to use them on my blog.



I'm sure by now everyone has an Instagram. For me it made photography so much more fun. Every day was a challenge to be more creative and a free ticket to travel the world! Now that I don't have the app on my phone, it's weird having all the extra time. Might as well start blogging again. So here I am again and hope to keep the stories coming.

-Jose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...